State Study Manuals
Lower on this page you will see links for state study manuals procured through our bookstore partner, eCampus. However, we have found that you can usually get your insurance study manuals quicker and cheaper if you go directly to the publisher for each manual. We are providing links immediately below for that.
On the publisher websites there are also additional study aids available, namely Flashcards and a Workbook (practice exams). You can buy just the manual or one or more study aids to go with your manual. A discount is given if you bundle two or more items. There are also options to buy just the study aids if you already have your manual. All manuals are available in print form only, the publishers do not currently provide digital copies. NOTE: The State study manual is required by the Florida Department of Financial Services for all Pre-Licensing course students, the optional study aids are not required (but you might find them helpful). Here are the links to these publisher resources:
1. FAIA - Florida Study Manual and Licensing Tools - https://www.faia.com/forms/study-manual-order
The manual is required for the 2-20 General Lines (Pre-Licensing or conversion course) and the 20-44 Personal Lines Pre-Licensing course. The manual is optional (but suggested) for the 4-40 Registered Customer Service Representative Designation Course and 6-20 All Lines Accredited Claims Adjuster Designation Course.
2. NAIFA - Florida Study Manual and Study Aids - https://naifa-florida.org/study-manuals/
The manual is required for the 2-15 Health & Life (Including Annuities & Variable Contracts) Pre-Licensing course, 2-14 Life Agent Pre-Licensing course, and 2-40 Health Agent Pre-Licensing course. The manual is available in English or Spanish, study aids are in English only.
Alternative OLT Bookstore (powered by eCampus)To find your textbook, look at the list of courses with textbooks and click the "Buy Textbook Now" button next to your course.
To jump quickly to your course, select one of the course categories from the "Quick Index."
Make a note of the Course ID number on the left, you will need that on the eCampus Bookstore website as you order your manual.
All manuals are available in print form only, the publishers do not currently provide digital copies.
There are no products to list in this category.
With courses by OnLine Training, Inc. (OLT):
- You can study when you want — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- You can move through self-paced courses with guided learning and an instructor.
- You can start and stop as often as needed.
- All our courses are completely online, there is no software to install or run.
- Course formatting works on Cell phones, Tablets, and Computers.
- We also offer books for professional development, insurance, real estate, GED, and other subjects in our Bookstore.