Types of Professionals Who Take OLT Courses
Everyone can benefit from professional development, including insurance agents, real estate agents, lawyers, doctors, engineers, and CEOs, basically anyone who works. Most people attend these courses to improve specific areas and professional attributes they have. We designed OLT's Profession Development courses to help you stand out from the crowd and to give you the best chance to find and keep the job you want.
Improvement benefits everyone, but not everyone likes the same methods.
Our instructors work to create a logical online course that takes you step-by-step through the process of developing new skills or enhancing existing skills.
Online Courses - access for anyone from anywhere they have a phone or computer
Thanks to the world wide web, our professional development courses can be taken online from the comfort of your house or local coffee shop. In the past, people left their homes or office and went somewhere to train or hire a team of professional trainers to come into their business. With OnLine Training, you can take advantage of the internet and the incredible amount of information online as part of your professional development.
Why is Professional Development Important?
Over the last few decades, we have seen a decrease in the number of people who finish school, start their first job, and remain there through retirement. Our marketplaces and business world are growing and changing at an ever more rapid pace. Today's employees need to have expert knowledge of how to manage stressful situations. We need to be ready on the first day to make a difference and continue to improve our appearance and our ability to make a connection throughout our careers.
We designed OLT's Profession Development courses to help you stand out from the crowd and to give you the best chance to find and keep the job you want. Professional development helps to build confidence and encourages personal growth and helps attract quality staff.
Certificate and Continuing Professional Education Courses
All of our courses are online and self-paced.
To see a demonstration of sample content and navigation click here.
(use username = demo, password = demo, if needed)
- The courses have a linear design. You start and go straight through with occasional stops to check your progress.
- There will be evaluations of progress and comprehension throughout the course with a final exam.
- The Instructor is available through course messaging and external email.
With courses by OnLine Training, Inc. (OLT):
- You can study when you want — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- You can move through self-paced courses with guided learning and an instructor.
- You can start and stop as often as needed.
- All our courses are completely online, there is no software to install or run.
- Course formatting works on Cell phones, Tablets, and Computers.
- We also offer books for professional development, insurance, real estate, GED, and other subjects in our Bookstore.