GED USA Combo Packs
The most recent version of the USA GED® Test was released on January 1, 2014 by the GED Testing Service® . OnLine Training's new four-course series has been written to prepare you for that test.
Purchase all four USA GED courses for one low price of $240 or purchase a subscription to all four courses for $25 a month.
The GED tests 4 subjects: Reasoning Through Language Arts (RLA), Mathematics, Science, and Social Studies
· Students must score at least 145 in all 4 test subjects to earn their GED® credential
· Students don’t have to take all 4 tests at once
· The GED Exams are delivered on computer - which makes studying for them on a computer the best way to prepare.
· The GED Exams are available in both English and Spanish - we offer English courses only...
· The GED Exams require approximately 8 hours in the exam room for all 4 test subjects
· 3 essays (known as “constructed response” items) are required to pass the GED exams
· Offers three passing levels:
GED Passing Score (score of 145-164 on each test)
GED Score with Honors (score of 165 -174 on each test
GED College Ready + Credit (score of 175 – 200)
· Passing levels are based on the performance of graduating high school seniors who took the test as part of the standardization and norming study
Receive immediate access (as soon as your payment is cleared and you receive the automated email) to courses when you purchase online through this catalog (using credit/debit).
With courses by OnLine Training, Inc. (OLT):
- You can study when you want — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- You can move through self-paced courses with guided learning and an instructor.
- You can start and stop as often as needed.
- All our courses are completely online, there is no software to install or run.
- Course formatting works on Cell phones, Tablets, and Computers.
- We also offer books for professional development, insurance, real estate, GED, and other subjects in our Bookstore.