The Gift of Education (USA)
This year, give the Gift of Education.
This is the perfect gift for a loved one who has not yet completed their high school diploma or GED. Let Christmas morning, a birthday, or other special event be the first day of the rest of your loved one's life!
Take advantage of this tremendous price and gift education, along with the future that it allows, to your loved one this year.
The most recent version of the GED® Test was released on January 1, 2014, by the GED Testing Service ®. OnLine Training's new four-course series has been written to prepare you for that test.
The GED® Tests can only be taken at an official testing center. This "Gift of Education" program prepares the student for these tests.eceive immediate access (as soon as your payment is cleared and you receive the automated email) to courses when you purchase online through this catalog (using credit/debit).
With courses by OnLine Training, Inc. (OLT):
- You can study when you want — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- You can move through self-paced courses with guided learning and an instructor.
- You can start and stop as often as needed.
- All our courses are completely online, there is no software to install or run.
- Course formatting works on Cell phones, Tablets, and Computers.
- We also offer books for professional development, insurance, real estate, GED, and other subjects in our Bookstore.